Google is the Apple of the internet, I swear. I head the technology committee at my school and was recently asked to present on Google Apps with a co-worker of mine. Though a headache at first, we soon realized just how beneficial Google Apps were in the classroom. We presented on the most “fun” 3″
- Google Draw
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
Our motto was the 3 C’s–Create, Collaborate, and Collect.
Some ideas for Google Draw in the classroom:
- Diagrams (great for science)–You can importat a diagram into Google Draw and have students label it or create their own
- Graphic Organizers
- Post-Reading Comprehension
- Flow Charts
Some ideas for Google Slides:
- Collaborative Presentations
- Timelines focusing one event per slide
Some ideas for Google Forms:
- Exit Tickets
- Reading Logs
- Data collection when speaking to parents, students, admin, etc.
These are just some basic ideas! I will do a post later elaborating on each idea individually!
Until next time (: